10 Reasons Why Squarespace is Perfect for Service-Based Businesses
Summer is OVER!
As in really over, here in Saskatchewan. As in, I've had to pull out my woolly socks.
After a relaxing and almost, but not quite, internet-free (and warm) August, I'm back at work and back to blogging about All Things Squarespace. Also, blogging about the fact that I guest posted last month on The Coffee Date by graphic designer & social media marketer Diana Trinh.
(Oh how I love Diana's Pinterest-friendly graphics! And her gorgeous Instagram feed.)
Here's the post.
If you're too busy to read the whole post, these are my top ten reasons.
- Test Squarespace Out. No Credit Card Required.
- Create a Cover Page While You Build Out Your Website
- Gorgeous Templates + Easy, Drag & Drop Design + Starter layouts
- Squarespace is Mobile Responsive and Future Proof
- Squarespace Adds New Features Frequently
- It’s Easy to Add Calls to Action so Your Squarespace Website Achieves Your Goals
- Sometimes Renting is the Best Option
- Squarespace has Stellar Customer Service
- Squarespace Security Gives you Peace of Mind
- Squarespace Fandom is a Thing
Now, c'mon. Aren't you curious to read more? Here's the link again: 10 Reasons why Squarespace is Perfect for Entrepreneurs.